You are now ready to install Access Manager and other components on the Windows computer you are using for the evaluation.
To install components on the Windows computer
- On the physical or virtual computer where you downloaded Centrify Server Suite software, double-click autorun.
- On the Getting Started page, click
Authentication & Privilege.
- On the Welcome page click Next.
- Review the terms of the license agreement, click I agree to these terms, then click Next.
- Type your name and organization, then click Next.
- Select the components to install, then click Next.
- Accept the default C:\Program Files\Centrify location for installing components, or click Browse to select a different location, then click Next.
- Click Next to disable publisher verification.
- Review the components you have selected, then click Next to begin installing components.
Because you are going to configure the service account for the Zone Provisioning Agent in a later exercise, click Yes to dismiss the warning about the Zone Provisioning Agent running as the local system account.
- Click Exit to close the Getting Started page.