Installing and configuring Access Manager
You are now ready to install Access Manager and other components on the Windows computer you are using for the evaluation.
To install components on the Windows computer
- On the physical or virtual computer where you downloaded Centrify Authentication Service, Privilege Elevation Service, and Audit & Monitoring Service software, double-click autorun.
- On the Getting Started page, click
Authentication & Privilege.
- On the Welcome page click Next.
- Review the terms of the license agreement, click I agree to these terms, then click Next.
- Type your name and organization, then click Next.
- Select the components to install, then click Next.
- Accept the default C:\Program Files\Centrify location for installing components, or click Browse to select a different location, then click Next.
- Click Next to disable publisher verification.
- Review the components you have selected, then click Next to begin installing components.
Because you are going to configure the service account for the Zone Provisioning Agent in a later exercise, click Yes to dismiss the warning about the Zone Provisioning Agent running as the local system account.
- Click Exit to close the Getting Started page.