Starting Access Manager for the first time
To start Access Manager for the first time
- Open Access Manager by double-clicking the icon on the desktop.
Verify the name of the domain controller, then click OK.
The default is the domain controller to which the Windows computer is joined. If you want to connect to a different forest, type the name of a domain controller in that forest. If you want to connect to the forest with different credentials, select Connect as another user, then type a user name and password to connect as.
- In the Setup Wizard Welcome page, click Next.
Verify that Use currently connected user credentials is selected to use your current logon account, then click Next.
You must be logged on with an account that has Active Directory administrator rights in the target organizational unit.
If your logon account does not have those rights, select Specify alternate user credentials and enter a different user name and password.
- Select Generate Centrify recommended deployment structure and Generate default deployment structure, then click Next.
Type or copy and paste the license key you received, click Add, then click Next.
If you received the license key in a text file, you can click Import to import the key directly from the file, then click Next.
- Click Next to use the default container for the Centrify zones.
- Accept the default permission delegation and click Next.
- Review the summary of your selections, then click Next.
After you click Finish, Access Manager displays.