Install auditing components on Windows
For the evaluation, you are going to install the auditing infrastructure on a single Windows computer. To complete these steps, you will install a Microsoft SQL Server database for the evaluation environment, a single collector, and the Audit Manager and Centrify Audit Analyzer consoles from the Centrify Audit & Monitoring Service setup program. You have already installed the auditing service on the Linux or UNIX computer you are using for the evaluation.
To install auditing components on the Windows computer
- On the physical or virtual computer where you downloaded Centrify Authentication Service, Privilege Elevation Service, and Audit & Monitoring Service software, double-click autorun.
- On the Getting Started page, click Audit & Monitor.
- At the Welcome page, click Next.
- Review the terms of the license agreement, click I accept the terms in the license agreement, then click Next.
- Select both Centrify Administration and Centrify Services to install all components, then click Next.
- Accept the default location for installing files by clicking Next, then click Next to proceed with the installation.
- Confirm that the Launch Configuration Wizard box is selected by default, then click Finish.
- Click Exit to close the Getting Started page.