To allow another person who is not an Active Directory administrator to perform all of tasks in the evaluation, you can delegate control of the Centrify organizational unit to that person. If you are an Active Directory administrator or a member of the Domain Admins group in the evaluation domain, you can skip this step.
To delegate control of the organizational unit for Centrify
- Open Active Directory Users and Computers and select the domain.
- Select the top-level organizational unit for Centrify objects, Centrify.
- Right-click, then select Delegate Control.
- In the Delegation of Control wizard, click Next.
- Click Add.
- Search for and select the user or group for delegation, then click Next.
Select the tasks to delegate, then click Next.
At a minimum, select the following common tasks:
- Create, delete, and manage user accounts
- Reset user passwords and force password change at next logon
- Read all user information
- Create, delete, and manage groups
- Modify the membership of a group
- Click Finish.