The most efficient way to remove Centrify Management Services components from a Windows computer is to rerun the setup program that installed them.
- On the physical or virtual computer where you downloaded Centrify Server Suite software, double-click autorun.
- On the Getting Started page, click Authentication & Privilege.
- At the Welcome page, click Next.
- Select Uninstall, then click Next.
- Review the list of software to be removed, then click Next.
- Click Finish to exit the wizard.
The Authentication & Privilege components are now removed from the host Windows computer. You should note, however, that these steps do not remove any of the Active Directory organizational units, users, or groups you used for the evaluation. You should manually remove these objects with Active Directory Users and Computers or ADSI Edit.