Adding rights to the new role definition
The ApacheAdminRole script created the new UNIX command rights for Apache-related tasks. However, the Apache administrators require a few more rights to do their job. For example, the ApacheAdminRights role created using the sample script does not include the UNIX Login right for any computers.
To add more rights to the ApacheAdminRights role
- Open Access Manager.
- Expand the Nevada or Delaware child zone, then expand Role Definitions.
- Select the ApacheAdminRights role, right-click, then select Add Right.
- Select the Nevada or Delaware child zone from the list of zone to restrict the list of rights to the rights available in the child zone.
Select the following default rights:
- login-all to allow Apache administrators to log on.
- ssh to allow Apache administrators to use the PAM secure shell client application.
- sshd to allow Apache administrators to use the secure shell server application.
- dzssh-scp to allow Apache administrators to use the secure copy application.
- dzssh-sftp to allow Apache administrators to use the secure file transfer application.
- Click OK.