Assigning the Apache administrator role to a group
You can now assign the ApacheAdminRights role to the Active Directory ApacheAdmins group. The members of this group will only have the Apache access rights on the computers in the Nevada or Delaware child zone you selected. Outside of the selected zone, members will have no access rights on any UNIX computers.
To assign the ApacheAdminRights role to the Apache administrators
- Open Access Manager.
- Expand the Nevada or Delaware child zone and its Authorization node.
- Select Role Assignments, right-click, then select Assign Role.
- Select the ApacheAdminRights role, then click OK.
Click Add AD Account.
- Change the object to Find from User to Group, then search for and select the ApacheAdmins group, then click OK.
- Click OK to complete the role assignment.