Downloading Centrify software for Windows evaluations
You can go to the Centrify website to sign up for a free trial. Once you're signed up with an account, you can download the software.
To register for a Centrify free trial:
- Navigate to https://www.centrify.com/free-trial/.
Note: You will receive an email with the next steps in downloading your free trial.
Downloading Centrify Authentication Service, Privilege Elevation Service, and Audit & Monitoring Service software for Windows evaluations
You can download all of the components for Centrify Authentication Service, Privilege Elevation Service, and Audit & Monitoring Service from the Centrify website to your Windows computer. Before you begin, be sure you have the email address and password you used to register for your trial.
To download the Windows software for Centrify Authentication Service, Privilege Elevation Service, and Audit & Monitoring Service:
- Open a browser on the Windows computer you plan to use for the evaluation and go to www.centrify.com.
- In the upper area of the web page, click Login.
- Enter your email address and your account password, then click Login.
- Go to Support > Downloads.
Select Zero Trust Privileges - Enterprise to locate the latest software bundles.
Next to the latest version for 64-bit Windows systems, click either the ISO or ZIP button to download the software in that format.
The latest version of the Windows software bundle is called Centrify Infrastructure Services.
- Close the window when the download is complete.