The adclient.deploy.report.update.interval configuration parameter specifies how often adclient updates the postalAddress attribute of computer objects. You specify a number to represent how many hours the update interval is.
By default, this parameter is 1, so that the postalAddress is updated every hour.
Within a computer object's postalAddress are the following sub-attributes:
- CurrentDC (the current domain controller)
- AdclientProcessElapseTime (how long since adclient started, in seconds)
- ComputerUpTime (how long the computer has been up and running, "xxx days, hh:mm" format)
- DCUpdateTime (the timestamp when the domain controller was last updated with this information, in Windows UTC time format)
- CurrentConnector (the current connector in use)
- ConnectorUpdateTime (the timestamp when the connector was last updated with this information, in Windows UTC time format)
For example, to set the interval to 8 hours: