The following topics are covered:
- Centrify platform-specific components
- Storing Centrify properties in Active Directory
- Using Access Manager
- Core agent components and services
- What happens during the typical log-on process
- How failover and disconnected access work
The information in this section is not required for planning a deployment. It is intended as background information that can help you understand the authentication and authorization process in some detail. If you want to proceed directly to planning the deployment, you can skip this section.