Before you set up the Server Suite functionality within a CoreOS container, make sure that you’ve done the following:
- Installed Server Suite on the CoreOS host computer
- Joined the CoreOS host computer to a zone
- Gathered the required container files:
- For Ubuntu containers: dockerfile.ubuntu.dc and ubuntu_startup.sh
- For CentOS containers: dockerfile.centos.dc and centrify.repo
The procedures that follow assume that you will be creating new containers and not working with existing containers.
To prepare for the CoreOS container:
- Login to the CoreOS host using an account that can run docker commands and can run sudo commands as root (for example, docker).
Run the following commands to set up a sandbox environment:
If you want to enable only DirectControl inside of the CoreOS container:
sudo tar -cvf docker.copy.tar /etc/centrifydc /etc/krb5*
If you want to enable both DirectControl and DirectAudit functionality inside of the CoreOS container:
sudo tar -cvf docker.copy.tar /etc/centrifydc /etc/ centrifyda /etc/krb5*
Next, proceed to the section that corresponds to the type of CoreOS container that you want to set up: