Install the Zone Provisioning Agent on the Access Manager computer
You can install both the Zone Provisioning Agent service and the Zone Property Page Extension on the computer where Access Manager is installed. At a minimum, you should install the Zone Property Page Extension on the same computer as the Centrify Access Manager console. The Zone Property Page Extension enables you to configure the Active Directory groups to monitor and the business rules for how to derive each user and group attribute.
Note: If you select the Zone Provisioning Agent when you install components using the Centrify Authentication Service, Privilege Elevation Service, and Audit & Monitoring Service setup program, all Zone Provisioning Agent components are installed. If you want to selectively install Zone Provisioning Agent components on a computer, you can install by running the Centrify_Zpa‑version‑win64.exe program.
To install the Zone Provisioning Agent on the Access Manager computer:
- Log on to the Windows computer where Access Manager is installed.
- Double-click the Centrify_Zpa‑version‑win64.exe file to start the Zone Provisioning Agent setup program.
If a User Account Control message is displayed, click Yes.
If necessary, the setup program prompts you to install the Centrify Common Components.
- On the Welcome screen, click Next.
- Accept the licensing agreement, then click Next.
Select the features to install, then click Next.
The Zone Property Page Extension is only applicable on the computer where the Centrify Access Manager console is installed. Selecting this option adds the Provisioning tab to the Zone Properties for individual zones. You can install or uncheck the other features on the computer where the Centrify Access Manager console is installed.
- Click Next to accept the default location for the Zone Provisioning Agent files, or click Browse to select a different location, then click Next.
- Click Install to begin installation.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.