You can install the Centrify Licensing Service separately from Centrify Server Suite using the standalone Licensing Service installer.
To perform a standalone installation of the Centrify Licensing Service:
- Log on to the Windows computer and insert the CD or navigate to the directory where you downloaded Centrify files.
If the Getting Started page is not automatically displayed, double click the autorun.exe file to start the installation of the Centrify software.
- On the Getting Started page, click Centrify Licensing Service.
- At the Welcome page, click Next.
- Review the terms of the license agreement, click I accept the terms in the License Agreement, then click Next.
- Specify a location for installing licensing service components and click Next.
- Click Install to begin the installation.
- When the installation finishes, click Finish.
Note: You can also install the licensing service by executing the following installer, which resides in the Licensing Service folder in the Centrify Server Suite installation folder:
After the licensing service is installed and running, you can use the licensing service control panel to manage Centrify licenses as described in Managing licenses with the Licensing Service