Refreshing license usage information
You can use the licensing service to refresh license usage information in these ways:
- Start or restart the licensing service as described in Starting, stopping, and refreshing the licensing service.
- Configure an automatic refresh interval as described in this section.
- Perform a manual refresh of license count and usage as described in this section.
To configure an automatic refresh interval:
- Open the Licensing Service control panel Settings tab.
- In the Update Schedule section, click Configure.
- Specify a start time and recurrence pattern (interval), and click OK.
To manually refresh license count and usage information:
- Open the Licensing Service control panel Troubleshooting tab.
- Click Refresh Now.
Note: Manually refreshing license count and usage as described here updates both license count and license usage. If you want to update just the license count (for example, due to performance considerations), perform the procedure described in Refreshing the license count manually.