Managing licenses with the Licensing Service
After the Centrify Licensing Service is installed and running, you can use the Licensing Service control panel to manage Centrify licenses in these ways:
- Open the Licensing Service control panel. For more information, see Opening the Licensing Service control panel.
- Start and stop the Centrify Licensing Service, and manually refresh license count information. For more information, see Starting, stopping, and refreshing the licensing service.
- Create license containers for Centrify licenses. For more information, see Creating license containers and adding license keys.
- Add and remove licenses for Centrify products. For more information, see Adding and removing Centrify license keys.
- Monitor license usage for each Centrify product. For more information, see Monitoring Centrify license usage.
- Manually refresh license usage information, and configure how often license usage information is refreshed automatically. For more information, see Configuring Licensing Service settings.
- Configure license usage email notification. You can configure the list of email recipients, the license usage percentage that triggers notification, whether certain environment details should be omitted from email notification, and outbound email sender details. For more information, see Configuring license usage email notification.
- View the current licensing service log and configure licensing service logging parameters. For more information, see Configuring and viewing licensing service logs.