The configuration described in these sections require the following conditions:
- The HTTP proxy server is used only for communication between the agent and the Centrify Platform. It does not provide proxy services for another purpose.
- All of the Agents must use the same proxy server.
- You have installed DirectControl on the system.
Also note the following points:
- All of the agents use a single proxy server configuration (multiple configurations not supported)
- The machine password keytab must contain at least two versions of the key.
- This proxy server configuration supports all zone types.
- The information in the following sections does not apply to Mac OS X.