SQL Server recovery model requirement
In order for report services to function efficiently, it’s recommended that you configure your SQL Server database to use the Simple recovery model. The recovery model configuration determines how SQL Server logs transactions, whether a database backs up the transaction log, and what kinds of restore options are available.
For more information about recovery models, please visit https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms189275.aspx.
To configure the SQL Server database recovery model:
- In SQL Server Management Studio, navigate to the database that you use for report services.
- Right-click the database and select Properties.
- In the Select a Page area, click Options.
- For the Recovery Model option, select Simple.
- Click OK to save the changes.