delete_role_assignment command to delete the currently selected role assignment from Active Directory and from memory. You cannot use other commands to manage the role assignment after deletion because there will be no currently selected role assignment in memory.
Classic and hierarchical
This command takes no options.
This command takes no arguments.
This command returns nothing if it runs successfully.
This example deletes the currently selected role assignment from Active Directory and from memory.
Before you use this command, you must have a currently selected role assignment stored in memory. The following commands enable you to view and select the role assignment to work with:
- get_role_assignments returns a Tcl list of role assignments in the current zone.
- list_role_assignments lists to
stdoutall role assignments in the currently selected zone.
- new_role_assignment creates a new role assignment and stores it in memory.
- select_role_assignment retrieves a role assignment from Active Directory and stores it in memory.
After you have a role assignment stored in memory, you can use other commands to work with that role assignment’s fields, or the following commands to save information for the role assignment:
- save_role_assignment saves the selected role assignment with its current settings to Active Directory.