get_dz_commands command to check Active Directory and return a Tcl list of UNIX command objects defined within the currently selected zone. If executed in a script, this command does not output its list to
stdout, and no output appears in the shell where the script is executed. Use the
list_dz_commands command to output to
You can only use the
get_dz_commands command if the currently selected zone is a classic4 or hierarchical zones. The command does not work in other types of zones.
Classic and hierarchical
This command takes no options.
This command takes no arguments.
This command returns a Tcl list of UNIX commands defined in the currently selected zone.
This example returns the list of commands:
Before you use this command, you must have a currently selected zone stored in memory. The following commands enable you to view and select a UNIX command to work with:
- list_dz_commands lists to
stdoutthe UNIX commands in the current zone.
- new_dz_command creates a new UNIX command and stores it in memory.
- select_dz_command retrieves a UNIX command from Active Directory and stores it in memory.
After you have a UNIX command stored in memory, you can use the following commands to work with that command:
- delete_dz_command deletes the selected command from Active Directory and from memory.
- get_dzc_field reads a field value from the currently selected command.
- save_dz_command saves the selected command with its current settings to Active Directory.
- set_dzc_field sets a field value in the currently selected command.