get_rs_commands command to return a Tcl list of restricted shell commands that are defined for the currently selected zone. If you want to return a list of restricted shell commands to
stdout, use the
This command takes no options.
This command takes no arguments.
This command returns a Tcl list of restricted shell commands for the currently selected zone.
This example returns output similar to this:
rse1-id1 rse1-id2 rse2-id1
Before you use this command, you must have a currently selected zone stored in memory. The following commands enable you to view and select the restricted shell command to work with:
- list_rs_commands lists to
stdoutthe restricted shell commands in the current zone.
- new_rs_command creates a new restricted shell command and stores it in memory.
- select_rs_command retrieves a restricted shell command from Active Directory and stores it in memory.
After you have a restricted shell command stored in memory, you can use the following commands to work with that restricted shell:
- delete_rs_command deletes the selected command from Active Directory and from memory.
- get_rsc_field reads a field value from the currently selected command.
- save_rs_command saves the selected command with its current settings to Active Directory.
- set_rsc_field sets a field value in the currently selected command.