get_rs_envs command to check Active Directory and return a list of restricted environments that are defined within the currently selected zone. If you want to return a list of restricted shell environment to
stdout, use the
This command takes no options.
This command takes no arguments.
This command returns a Tcl list of restricted environments in the currently selected zone.
This example returns the list of restricted shell environments.
Before you use this command, you must have a currently selected role stored in memory. The following commands enable you to view and select the role to work with restricted shell environments:
- list_rs_envs lists to
stdoutthe restricted shell environments.
- new_rs_env creates a new restricted shell environment and stores it in memory.
- select_rs_env retrieves a restricted shell environment from Active Directory and stores it in memory.
After you have a restricted shell environment stored in memory, you can use the following commands to work with its fields:
- delete_rs_env deletes the current restricted shell environment from Active Directory and from memory.
- get_rse_field reads a field value from the current restricted shell environment.
- save_rs_env saves the restricted shell environment to Active Directory.
- set_rse_field sets a field value in the current restricted shell environment.