get_zone_computers command to check Active Directory and return a Tcl list of zone computers defined within the currently selected zone. If executed in a script, this command does not output its list to
stdout, and no output appears in the shell where the script is executed. Use
list_zone_computers to output the list to
Classic and hierarchical
This command takes no options.
This command takes no arguments.
This command returns a Tcl list of zone computers defined in the currently selected zone. Each entry in the list is the security identifier (SID) of a computer that you can use to look up that computer.
This example returns the security identifier for each computer:
Before you use this command, you must have a currently selected zone stored in memory. The following commands enable you to view and manage the zone computers:
- list_zone_computers lists to
stdoutthe zone computers in the current zone.
- new_zone_computer creates a new zone computer and stores it in memory.
- select_zone_computer retrieves a zone computer from Active Directory and stores it in memory.
After you have a zone computer stored in memory, you can use the following commands to work with that zone computer:
- delete_zone_computer deletes the zone computer from Active Directory and from memory.
- get_zone_computer_field reads a field value from the currently selected zone computer.
- save_zone_computer saves the zone computer with its current settings to Active Directory.
- set_zone_computer_field sets a field value in the currently selected zone computer.