get_zone_groups command to check Active Directory and return a Tcl list of zone groups defined within the currently selected zone. If executed in a script, this command does not output its list to
stdout, and no output appears in the shell where the script is executed. Use
list_zone_groups to output the list to
Classic and hierarchical
This command takes no options.
This command takes no arguments.
This command returns a Tcl list of zone groups defined in the currently selected zone. Each entry in the list is the user principal name (UPN) of a group that you can use to look up that group.
This example returns the list of zone groups:
Before you use this command, you must have a currently selected zone stored in memory. The following commands enable you to view and select zone groups:
- list_zone_groups lists to
stdoutthe zone groups in the current zone.
- new_zone_group creates a new zone group and stores it in memory.
- select_zone_group retrieves a zone group from Active Directory and stores it in memory.
After you have a zone group stored in memory, you can use the following commands to work with that zone group:
- delete_zone_group deletes the selected zone group from Active Directory and from memory.
- get_zone_group_field reads a field value from the currently selected zone group.
- save_zone_group saves the selected zone group with its current settings to Active Directory.
- set_zone_group_field sets a field value in the currently selected zone group.