get_zone_nss_vars command to return a Tcl list containing the NSS substitution variables for the currently selected zone stored in memory. This command only works on hierarchical zones and won’t return a value for other zone types.
get_zone_nss_vars command does not query Active Directory for this zone. If you change the variables using
set_zone_field without saving the zone Active Directory, the variable you retrieve using
get_zone_nss_vars won’t match the same field variable for the zone stored in Active Directory.
This command takes no options.
This command takes no arguments.
This command returns a Tcl list of strings in the form “A=B”.
This example returns:
Before you use this command, you must have a currently selected zone stored in memory. The following commands enable you to view and select a zone:
- create_zone creates a new zone in Active Directory.
- get_zones returns a Tcl list of all zones within a specified domain.
- select_zone retrieves a zone from Active Directory and stores it in memory.
After you have a zone stored in memory, you can use the following commands to work with that zone:
- delegate_zone_right delegates a zone use right to a specified user or computer.
- delete_zone deletes the selected zone from Active Directory and memory.
- get_child_zones returns a Tcl list of child zones, computer roles, or computer zones.
- get_zone_field reads a field value from the currently selected zone.
- save_zone saves the selected zone with its current settings to Active Directory.
- set_zone_field sets a field value in the currently selected zone.