list_nis_maps command to check Active Directory and return a list of NIS maps defined in the currently selected zone. If executed in a script, this command outputs its list to
stdout so that the output appears in the shell where the script is executed. The command does not return a Tcl list back to the executing script. Use
get_nis_maps to return a Tcl list.
This command takes no options.
This command takes no arguments.
This command returns a list to stdout of NIS maps defined in the currently selected zone.
This example returns the list of NS maps for the zone:
Before you use this command, you must have a currently selected NIS map stored in memory. The following commands enable you to view and select a NIS map:
- get_nis_maps returns a Tcl list of NIS maps in the currently selected zone.
- list_nis_maps lists to
stdoutthe NIS maps in the currently selected zone.
- new_nis_map creates a new NIS map and stores it in memory.
- select_nis_map retrieves a NIS map from Active Directory and stores it in memory.
After you have a NIS map stored in memory, you can use the following commands to work with that map:
- add_map_entry or add_map_entry_with_comment adds a map entry to the currently selected NIS map.
- delete_map_entry removes an entry from the currently selected NIS map.
- delete_nis_map deletes the selected NIS map from Active Directory and from memory.
- get_nis_map or get_nis_map_with_comment returns a Tcl list of the map entries in the currently selected NIS map.
- get_nis_map_field reads a field value from the currently selected NIS map.
- list_nis_map or list_nis_map_with_comment lists to
stdoutthe map entries in the currently selected NIS map.
- save_nis_map saves the selected NIS map with its current entries to Active Directory.