list_pending_zone_users command to check Active Directory and return a list of pending import users for the currently selected zone. Pending import users are user profiles that have been imported from Linux or UNIX computers, but not yet mapped to any Active Directory user. If executed in a script, this command outputs its list to
stdout so that the output appears in the shell where the script is executed. The command does not return a Tcl list back to the executing script. Use
get_pending_zone_users to return a Tcl list.
Classic and hierarchical
This command takes no options.
This command takes no arguments.
This command returns a list to
stdout of pending import users for the currently selected zone. Each entry in the list contains the following fields, separated by colons (:):
- Distinguished name (DN) of the pending import user as it is stored in Active Directory. The distinguished name for each pending import user includes a prefix that consists of “PendingUser” and the globally unique identifier (GUID) for the user.
- UNIX user name.
- Numeric user identifier (UID).
- Numeric primary group identifier (GID).
- Personal information from the GECOS field.
- Home directory.
- Default login shell.
This example returns the list of groups similar to this:
CN=PendingUser_09024f3a-6abc-4666-a127-722f9fe0e0bf,CN=Users,CN=finance, CN=Zones,CN=Acme,DC=win2k3,DC=test:root:0:0:root:/root:/bin/bash: CN=PendingUser_0b9fe038-1325-438f-8529-cb190ab5914a,CN=Users,CN=finance, CN=Zones,CN=Acme,DC=win2k3,DC=test:bean:6001:5000:bean.zhang:/home/bean:/bin/bash:
The following command performs actions related to this command:
- get_pending_zone_users returns a Tcl list of the pending import users in the current zone.