list_rs_envs command to check Active Directory and print a list of restricted shell environments defined within the currently selected zone to
stdout. Use the
get_rs_envs command to return a Tcl list.
This command takes no options.
This command takes no arguments.
This command prints the list of restricted shell environments to
stdout. It has no return value.
This example displays the list of restricted shell environments.
Before you use this command, you must have a currently selected role stored in memory. The following commands enable you to view and select the role to work with restricted shell environments:
- get_rs_envs returns a Tcl list of restricted shell environments.
- new_rs_env creates a new restricted shell environment and stores it in memory.
- select_rs_env retrieves a restricted shell environment from Active Directory and stores it in memory.
After you have a restricted shell environment stored in memory, you can use the following commands to work with its fields:
- delete_rs_env deletes the current restricted shell environment from Active Directory and from memory.
- get_rse_field reads a field value from the current restricted shell environment.
- save_rs_env saves the restricted shell environment to Active Directory.
- set_rse_field sets a field value in the current restricted shell environment.