list_zone_computers command to check Active Directory and return a list of zone computers defined within the currently selected zone. If executed in a script, this command outputs its list to
stdout so that the output appears in the shell where the script is executed. The command does not return a Tcl list back to the executing script. Use
get_zone_computers to return a Tcl list.
Classic and hierarchical
This command takes no options.
This command takes no arguments.
This command returns a list to
stdout of zone computers defined in the currently selected zone. Each zone computer entry includes the following fields, separated by colons (:):
- User principal name (UPN) of the computer.
- Number of CPUs in the computer and the version of Centrify software installed on the computer.
- Name of the computer in DNS.
This example returns the list of computers similar to this:
firstname.lastname@example.org:cpus (1) agentVersion (CentrifyDC 5.0.0): printserv.acme.com
Before you use this command, you must have a currently selected zone stored in memory. The following commands enable you to view and select a zone computer:
- get_zone_computers returns a Tcl list of the Active Directory names of all zone computers in the current zone.
- new_zone_computer creates a new zone computer and stores it in memory.
- select_zone_computer retrieves a zone computer from Active Directory and stores it in memory.
After you have a zone computer stored in memory, you can use the following commands to work with that zone computer:
- delete_zone_computer deletes the zone computer from Active Directory and from memory.
- get_zone_computer_field reads a field value from the currently selected zone computer.
- save_zone_computer saves the zone computer with its current settings to Active Directory.
- set_zone_computer_field sets a field value in the currently selected zone computer.