save_zone_computer command to save the currently selected zone computer stored in memory to Active Directory. You must set at least one field value before you can save a zone computer. In classic zones, you must set all field values before you can save a zone computer.
You must save the selected zone computer for any changes you make using ADEdit to take effect in Active Directory. If you select another zone computer or end the ADEdit session before saving the currently selected zone computer, your changes will be lost.
Classic and hierarchical
This command takes no options.
This command takes no arguments.
This command returns nothing if it runs successfully.
This example saves the currently selected zone computer to Active Directory.
Before you use this command, you must have a currently selected zone stored in memory. The following commands enable you to view and manage the zone computers:
- get_zone_computers returns a Tcl list of the Active Directory names of all zone computers in the current zone.
- list_zone_computers lists to
stdoutthe zone computers in the current zone.
- new_zone_computer creates a new zone computer and stores it in memory.
- select_zone_computer retrieves a zone computer from Active Directory and stores it in memory.
After you have a zone computer stored in memory, you can use the following commands to work with that zone computer:
- delete_zone_computer deletes the zone computer from Active Directory and from memory.
- get_zone_computer_field reads a field value from the currently selected zone computer.
- save_zone_computer saves the zone computer with its current settings to Active Directory.
- set_zone_computer_field sets a field value in the currently selected zone computer.