save_zone_user command to save the currently selected zone user stored in memory to Active Directory. You must set at least one field value before you can save a zone user. In classic zones, you must set all field values before you can save a zone user.
You must save the selected zone user for any changes you make using ADEdit to take effect in Active Directory. If you select another zone user or end the ADEdit session before saving the currently selected zone user, your changes will be lost.
Classic and hierarchical
This command takes no options.
This command takes no arguments.
This command returns nothing if it runs successfully.
This example saves the currently selected zone user to Active Directory.
Before you use this command, you must have a currently selected zone stored in memory. The following commands enable you to view and select a zone user:
- get_zone_users returns a Tcl list of the Active Directory names of all zone users in the current zone.
- list_zone_users lists to
stdoutthe zone users and their NSS data in the current zone.
- new_zone_user creates a new zone user and stores it in memory.
- select_zone_user retrieves a zone user from Active Directory and stores it in memory.
After you have a zone user stored in memory, you can use the following commands to work with that zone user:
- delete_zone_user deletes the selected zone user from Active Directory and from memory.
- get_zone_user_field reads a field value from the currently selected zone user.
- save_zone_user saves the selected zone user with its current settings to Active Directory.
- set_zone_user_field sets a field value in the currently selected zone user.