The authentication and privilege elevation for Windows PowerShell consists of the following:
- Application programming interfaces in the form of PowerShell command-line programs, or cmdlets, that are packaged in dynamic link libraries (.DLLs).
- A PowerShell help file that includes complete cmdlet reference information and this scripting guide.
- Sample scripts to illustrate administrative tasks.
- Predefined scripts to generate reports.
- Individual help files for each predefined report script.
On Windows computers, you can use the authentication and privilege elevation module for Windows PowerShell to develop your own custom scripts that access, create, or modify Centrify-specific data in Active Directory.