Validates the data in the ComputerRole object before any changes are committed to Active Directory. The method validates the following:
- The computer role name is not empty.
- The computer role name does not duplicate an existing computer role name in the zone.
- The computer role exists in the zone.
- An Active Directory computer group has been specified for the computer role.
- The specified computer group exists.
If the ComputerRole object is marked for deletion, the method skips validation tests.
If the validation fails, Validate may throw an ApplicationException with a message indicating which test failed.