If you plan to develop programs that run on Windows computers, the Centrify SDK includes the following:
- A library of commands for access control and privilege management that run in Windows PowerShell.
- Sample scripts that use the Centrify PowerShell cmdlets to illustrate common administrative tasks.
- Dynamic link libraries that expose interfaces for working with Centrify objects and attributes stored in Active Directory.
- Sample scripts that illustrate adding and removing users, groups, and zones in VBScript, PowerShell, and .NET (C#) languages.
- An overview of the programming interface architecture, its relationship to the Access Manager console, and the object properties and methods available.
- Reference information for all object properties and methods.
For more information about using Windows PowerShell cmdlets, see the Access Control and Privilege Management Scripting Guide.
For a more detailed understanding of how Centrify-specific data is stored by zone type, see Data storage for Centrify zones