Centrify Deployment Manager 5.5.0 (2018) Release Notes
© 2008-2018 Centrify Corporation.
This software is protected by international copyright laws.
All Rights Reserved.
Centrify Deployment Manager is a part of Centrify Infrastructure Services. It enables you to identify non-Windows computers within your environment and analyze their readiness to integrate with Centrify DirectControl agent for *NIX and Active Directory, as well as perform deployment of Centrify Infrastructure Services to these computers.
You need to download the latest Centrify product catalog from Centrify Download Center before you can use Centrify Deployment Manager to do deployment.
For a list of the supported platforms by this release, refer to the “Supported Platforms” section in the Centrify Infrastructure Services release notes.
For a list of platforms that Centrify will remove support in upcoming releases, refer to the “Notice of Termination Support” section in the Centrify Infrastructure Services release notes.
The Centrify Infrastructure Services release notes and documents are available online at http://docs.centrify.com.
Centrify software is protected by U.S. Patents 7,591,005; 8,024,360; 8,321,523; 9,015,103; 9,112,846; 9,197,670; 9,378,391 and 9,442,962. (Ref: CS-44575)
· Centrify PuTTY 5.5.0 bundled in Centrify Deployment Manager Centrify is upgraded based on stock PuTTY 0.70 instead of 0.69. (Ref: CS-45038)
- This includes the remaining fixes for CVE-2016-6167 potential malicious code execution via indirect DLL hijacking. For details, please refer to https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/changes.html.
· Additional new OS platforms are supported for deployment of Centrify Infrastructure Services. For a list of the supported platforms in this release, refer to the “Supported Platforms” section in the Centrify Infrastructure Services release notes. Note: Amazon Linux is not supported by Deployment Manager as AWS has its own deployment way. (Ref: CS-42654, CS-45101)
· Additional new OS platforms are supported for deployment of Centrify Infrastructure Services. For a list of the supported platforms in this release, refer to the “Supported Platforms” section in the Centrify Infrastructure Services release notes. (Ref: CS-43818)
· When using Deployment Manager to upgrade the Centrify Mac agent from a previous version, if you change the license mode at the same time, e.g. from Express Edition to Standard Edition, you may get an error in the “Add Software / Join Zone” action in the Deployment Manager console. This is now fixed. (Ref: CS-38453)
· Centrify Deployment Manager cannot download Centrify product catalog and software in an environment where TLS 1.0 is not allowed. This is now fixed. (Ref: CS-44065)
For the most up to date list of known issues, please login to the Customer Support Portal at http://www.centrify.com/support and refer to Knowledge Base articles for any known issues with this product.
In addition to the documentation provided with this package, you can find the answers to common questions and information about any general or platform-specific known limitations as well as tips and suggestions from the Centrify Knowledge Base.
The Centrify Resources web site provides access to a wide range of information including analyst report, best practice brief, case study, datasheet, ebook, white papers, etc., that may help you optimize your use of Centrify products. For more information, see the Centrify Resources web site:
You can also contact Centrify Support directly with your questions through the Centrify Web site, by email, or by telephone. To contact Centrify Support or to get help with installing or using this software, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-669-444-5200, option 2. For information about purchasing or evaluating Centrify products, send email to email@example.com.